Internet.bs Corp. values the privacy and security of the information that you share with us. This Privacy Statement applies to information collected through www.internet.bs and www.internetbs.net (the "website"). This Privacy Statement also applies to other information Internet.bs Corp. receives from the United States and Europe. This Statement describes how Internet.bs Corp. collects, uses, shares, protects, or otherwise processes your personal information. By using this website, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
2. Collection and Use of Information
Internet.bs Corp. collects personal information to set up and manage accounts for our ecommerce services and to handle orders of goods and services from Internet.bs Corp.
You will need to provide Internet.bs Corp. with personal information such as:
- names; phone numbers; mailing, billing, shipping, and email addresses;
- bank account information; or credit and debit card information;
- dates of birth; and identification documents.
If you are an Online Pharmacy as defined in our Terms and Conditions and you appear on the NABP’s list of Not Recommended Sites you will need to provide information such as:
- the online pharmacy accreditation service which your online pharmacy is certified by;
- if applicable, the date your online pharmacy received its certification from an online pharmacy accreditation service;
- if applicable, the expiry date of your online pharmacy's certification.
Internet.bs Corp. uses such information for:
- domain name registration and related internet services; enabling sales and other transactions; processing payments and settlement; handling orders; providing receipts;
- providing customer service; providing dispute resolution, chargebacks, refunds, and/or related issues;
- investigating online pharmacy certification status where necessary;
- marketing and surveys; sending service update notices;
- recovering debt and collections; detecting and preventing fraud; detecting and preventing violations of our legal agreements and other agreements;
- measuring, improving, and customizing our services; and
- fulfilling other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative, and/or back office functions.
Internet.bs Corp. may also collect background information and credit checks from third parties to verify your identity; verify that your website has obtained online pharmacy certification from an accredited online pharmacy certifier, deter, detect, and prevent fraud and illegal activity; make business decisions; and as a part of our legal obligations Internet.bs Corp. retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
Internet.bs Corp. collects information on each transaction conducted through our website. Such information may include the amount of the transaction; the goods purchased; the identity of the seller, affiliate, and customer; payment type; currency; location; Internet Protocol address; and websites visited.
Internet.bs Corp. uses such information for refunds, for customer service, for website optimization, or for other administrative or business purposes.
Customer Service Correspondence
Internet.bs Corp. also collects information involving customer service correspondence. This information may include emails, internet chats, faxes, or telephone calls directed to our customer service centers. Internet.bs Corp. processes this information to provide customer service, handle complaints or disputes, measure and improve our customer service, detect and prevent fraud, and detect and prevent violations of our legal agreements. Internet.bs Corp. retains customer service information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Logs
Internet.bs Corp. collects information related to your use of our website using cookies, web beacons, and log information.
Web beacons are objects embedded into web pages that allow us to determine whether and for how long users view web pages. We use web beacons for site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, auditing and reporting, personalization, and other functions.
Log information may include website requests, Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Internet.bs Corp. uses this information to enhance the functionality of the website and to make your access more convenient, secure, and efficient.
Internet.bs Corp. also uses information gathered from logs, cookies, and web beacons to monitor website performance; improve website design, functionality, and security; and assemble web analytics and activity trends. Internet.bs Corp. retains such information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
You may stop your browser from accepting cookies or web beacons. The Help portion of your browser should explain how to configure your browser's cookie handling. Your browser may have add-ons that may help you block web beacons. You may have limited functionality if you block cookies or web beacons set by our website.
We will seek your consent prior to using your personal information in a manner incompatible with the purposes we described in our Privacy Statement at the time of collection. You may choose not to provide any personal information to Internet.bs Corp., in which case we will be unable to provide services to you.
4. Sharing of Information
Internet.bs Corp. only shares information as described in this Privacy Statement. Internet.bs Corp. shares information with the following categories of third parties. Such third parties are prohibited by law or by contract from processing personal information for purposes other than those disclosed in this Privacy Statement.
Organizations that Provide Services to Us
Internet.bs Corp. discloses personal information to other organizations that perform services on our behalf. We require such organizations to use such information solely for the purposes of providing services to us and to protect the personal information with appropriate safeguards.
Such organizations include financial institutions; payment processors; money transfer service providers; acquirers; auditors; background and credit check organizations; fraud prevention service providers and anti-fraud networks; marketing service providers; database managers; customer service providers and representatives; debt collectors; and others who perform technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, or administrative functions on our behalf.
These organizations may perform functions such as processing credit and debit card payments, sending wire transfers, providing background and credit checks, providing background checks for online pharmacy certification, providing fraud checks, providing customer service, analyzing data, supplying marketing assistance, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, debt collections, and providing other financial, technical, logistical, tax, legal, compliance, or administrative functions.
Financial institutions, payment processors, and acquirers may share the information that Internet.bs Corp. provides to them with other financial institutions or card networks in order to provide financial services, payment services, and to process payments. Fraud prevention service providers and anti-fraud networks may share the information Internet.bs Corp. discloses to them with other fraud prevention service providers and anti-fraud network participants in order to provide fraud checks.
Online Pharmacy Certification Organizations
Internet.bs Corp. may share personal information with an online pharmacy accreditation service to investigate and determine whether your website is a properly certified online pharmacy. These accreditation services include , the Canadian International Pharmacy Association ("CIPA"), PharmacyChecker.com, Pharmacy Accreditation Services ("PAS") and Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites (VIPPS).
Business Sale or Merger
Internet.bs Corp. may share personal information in the event of a sale or merger of all or any portion of its business units. Such information remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Statement, unless an individual consents otherwise.
Internet.bs Corp. may disclose personal information where:
- required by law or by an order or requirement of a competent court, competent administrative agency, or other competent government entity, or by competent court rules concerning the production of records;
- Internet.bs Corp. has reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, and/or safety of our users or others;
- Internet.bs Corp. has reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- Internet.bs Corp receives a complaint from a third party or through its own investigation believes that a website is operating as an online pharmacy, is on the NABP's list of Not Approved Sites and/or the website is not certified by an online pharmacy accreditation service;
- Internet.bs Corp needs to investigate and determine whether an online pharmacy is on the NABP's list of Not Recommended Sites and/or is certified by an online pharmacy accreditation service;
- it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to us;
- it is necessary to enforce or apply our legal agreements, to pursue remedies, or to limit damages to Internet.bs Corp.;
- the information is already public;
- you have provided consent or with your direction; or
- other reasons allow it or other laws require it.
When we are required or permitted to disclose information, we will not disclose more information than is necessary to fulfill the disclosure purpose.
Internet.bs Corp. may disclose aggregate or statistical information to our business partners, for public relations purposes, or other purposes.
All information that Internet.bs Corp. has collected is available online in your account and you may change and or update such information at any time.
Internet.bs Corp. combines technical and physical safeguards with employee policies and procedures to protect your information. We work to protect your personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer software, which encrypts the information that you provide online at our website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information. We will also continue to assess new technology for protecting information and upgrade our information security systems when appropriate.
Further, we permit only authorized Internet.bs Corp. employees and third parties to access any personal information. If an employee misuses personal information, we may take disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment. If any third party individual or organization misuses personal information, we will take action, up to and including termination of any agreement between Internet.bs Corp. and that individual or organization.
7. Data Integrity
Internet.bs Corp. processes personal information only for the purposes it was originally collected and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Internet.bs Corp. takes commercially reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data is relevant, reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current for the purposes for which it is used. Internet.bs Corp. retains information for as long as reasonably required for business purposes or as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations.
Internet.bs Corp. does not sell products for purchase by children. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, do not share personal information with us.
9. Links to Other Websites
When you click on a link on this website that takes you to a website operated by another company, you will be subject to that company's privacy practices.
10. Controlling Unsolicited Email
We may send you information about our products and services. You may log into the Profile Center and update your Preferences to stop receiving this information. You may also opt out of Internet.bs Corp.'s marketing list or update your information by notifying us at email@example.com at any time.
Internet.bs Corp. may amend this Privacy Statement on one or more occasions by posting a revised statement on this website or a similar website that replaces this website.
12. Enforcement, Dispute Resolution, and Verification
Please contact us with any questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement by using the address listed in the Contact Information section below. We will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints or disputes regarding personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
13. Contact Information
If you have questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
From the Bahamas
Attn: Privacy Officer
98 Hampshire Street
From any other country
Attn: Privacy Officer
8619NW 68th St.